• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Deaver leafs and misc stuff

Trouble

NAXJA Forum User
G9 leafs, New bushings, never offroad. $400 obo.

Uhaul hitch. No hardware $20.

Procomp hid lights $40 have 2 and some off brand as a backup. Free if you buy the two.

Bunch of 8 gauge wire that came with a 4k winch. $10

Jk tailgate box $50 mounts to the inside of tailgate. Metal construction.

Locating Huntington Beach. Doing a garage clean out so there will be more added.

Interseted in the Deavers. Have they sagged at all? Poly or rubber bushings? I'll PM you.

Jk tailgate box $50 mounts to the inside of tailgate. Metal construction.

Don't happen to have any JK take off (rear) flares laying around in there do you?

no flares but ill keep an eye open. if you were a month earlier i would have had some.

Wire is gone.

Just realized the box is actually a tailgate table i think.

found 4 bead lock wheels for VW wide 5.

harbor freight 12" sliding miter saw used to build some birdhouses, some surface rust on the tubes but works great. $80

Rainbow wooded kids play set. room for 3 swings, rock wall and slide. Also have two tire swings. I've moved this once, its pretty easy to disassemble. I dont have the roof pieces installed. was $1200 new. I really dont want to sell it but may have to.

Hey Erik, how the heck are you? Been a long time.

Did you determine if the box is a JK tailgate table?

Confirmed it's a table. I have Nutserts to install it somewhere. Missing a few screws. Johnny shoot me a pm and your number.

Back