• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Barret Lake 10/6 ?

most of us run grade 8 bolts and grind down the heads.

Yeah thats a good call, we have had someone bust both center pins on every official nadia run this year!!! Please, Upgrade your center pins to at least 3/8" , if not 7/16s, and carry spares no matter what !!! make sure your U bolts are torqued to spec !!

What if you don't have leaf springs anymore?

Yeah I started carrying 5/16 spares for friends. I run either 3/8 or 7/16 and I carry my own spares. Its not fun when someone breaks both rear center pins . It has happened twice this year already. Each time, they did not have spares. and the U bolts were not torqued to spec in at least one case. We dont need a third occurrence. .

I don't meet your stringent run requirements but if you happen by me at the lake you're welcome to stop and have a beer. :greensmok

Jes driver skill is waived for vehicle specs !! See you up there dude !

Look for this view...

large.jpg

...I'll be near there. :cheers:

I am for sure in. Josh is for sure my copilot.

So Lou dog , jes, gordon+ fam , me , josh,

Be prepared for 30* degree nights or colder. Warm bags, warm clothes , etc. i can bring my chainsaw - anyone have an axe to bring ?

Remember a 40* summer bag wont cut it . If you dont have a good fall/winter bag bring 2-3 summer bags per person so you dont freeze

How did it go guys?????? You got any stories or pictures to share?????

It's tough keeping track when you're not working. LOL
The knee is coming along fine. I have 2 more months of rehab before I see the doctor and get cleared to go back to work.
In preparation for next year I'm putting a serious off-road long arm kit on the Jeep. Maybe a few more things as long as I have a little time off and I'm getting more ambulatory.

You guys seem to be getting out and having a little fun this summer. I'll be joining you more next year when I'm recovered.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Skipper its good to hear the knee is coming along - we will be happy to have you back next year

Back