• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Intake swap

coldcdn

NAXJA Forum User
Swapped my old not eke for the horseshoe style replace ps with on that bolts to new intake but now I can't get both fuel lines back on since one is completely blocked by the ps resivor any suggestions?

I have a idea of how to solve the issue just need to know what psi the fuel lines to and from the rails see and which is which anyone know this off hand thanks

What year do you have?

Which PS pump and reservoir did you use? When I did my 01 intake manifold swap I used a pump and reservoir from an 04 TJ and the clearance was okay. Just had to tweak the forward fuel line nipple back a tiny bit.

1ZJisXq.jpg

I used a ps pump and res out of a 99 xj /cherokee but got it figured out found 90 fitting that will attach to fuel rail and I am going to run new high psi fuel hose to fitting with fuel line clamps hose is rated for 100 psi so more than enough

I miss spoke they had fuel injector line for around $4 per foot rated at 215 psi I would like to put a heat blocker on the lines any suggestions thanks

Back