• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wounded Warrior Jeep Run ... info

XJ6

NAXJA Forum User
As most on here are probably aware the Arkansas Crawlers are hosting the "Wounded Warrior Jeep Run" at Superlift ORV Park in Hot Springs Nov. 13-16, here is the latest info ... hope to see lots of XJs there.:clap:

Mike

Quoted from a post on the Arkansas Crawlers forum 7-29-08

Hello everyone sorry I have been MIA for awhile, but we met tonight and I wanted to get some information out for everyone as soon as I could. So here's a brief layout of the run, what’s included some things we're working on to make happen etc.

Warrior Jeep run November 13-16th

Please note this will be pre registration only.

All runs will be guided runs only.

300 Vehicle limit.

Online Registration : http://www.orvpark.com/events/register.asp?event=12
__________________________________________________ ________________

Thursday: Registration - Guided Trail Runs

Friday: Registration-Guided Trail Runs, Jeep/Rig Procession through downtown Hot Springs, Meal and Driver's only Raffle

Saturday: Late Registration, Guided Trail Runs, Buggy Demonstrations, Kids area open, Raffle, evening Meal.

Sunday: Guided Trail Runs

Your registration includes one meal ticket for the Friday and Saturday night meals and one event T-shirt. Additional meal ticket $25 kids 17 and under no charge.. Addition event shirts are $15.
Superlift ORV Park membership.

Items of interest :

Saturday the park will be open to the public for the kids zone, buggy demonstrations and the giant saturday night raffle. Please note; all proceeds from this raffle will go directly to the Wounded Warrion Project.

Saturday we will have a flag presentation, and hopfully a military Fly Over.

We should have on hand vehicles from the Antique Miliatary preservation group.

Crawl Magazine will be there to cover the event.

Local Radio and TV should be on hand to cover this.

The Arkansas Crawlers Wesite will have all the information on it ASAP including raffle items sponsers, etc.

If you are making this event , have trail guided at the park and would be willing to help trail guide for us while your here please let me know there is no doubt we can use some help.

Please any questions or suggestion on how you would be willing to help just pm me.

If you are a vender and would like to be this event please let me know.

Thanks,

Billy
email: [email protected]
cell:501-681-5071

If you do not get a resonse to email please call just in case you get spammed out.

Please help us spread the word and post this information up to all the differant club sites you are members at.

Now i'm not so hyped. My brother's work schedule might be changing and he might not be able to ride shotgun to Hot Springs. Now i have to search for another co-pilot. That might prove difficult since i want to leave Thursday night. Last resort would be the ol' lady. F*ck me runnin! Riding solo seems like it would suck. blaise

I'd love too...too many broken Jeeps....too few paychecks.

Well you could come down and get parts for the Jeeps... BUT NOOOOOOO... your daughters welcome home party is more important!

:laugh3:

Heres the Jeep that will be at the Wounded Warrior Jeep Run in November

IMG_3289.jpg

Back