• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

cd changers..

cal

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I have a couple of kenwood 10 disc changers sitting at my place that should work fine, but my new deck is "too new" for them. One uses the "round" kenwood cable and the other the "square" cable. The one using the square cable isnt in such great shape (someone dropped it) but it should function.

If anyone has a 1999 or newer 10 disc changer sitting around, i'm interested. ;)

best offer.

-cal

Cal, get XM. You'll save a ton of money in the long run from replacing scratched, trail beaten CDs. I have 150 channels to choose from, so there's always something worth listening to.

Dan

Dan Turner said:
Cal, get XM. You'll save a ton of money in the long run from replacing scratched, trail beaten CDs. I have 150 channels to choose from, so there's always something worth listening to.

Dan

I already have Sirius. It's not music for the trail I am concerned with, its music for sitting in Los Angeles traffic. I have Sirius in my jeep and XM at work. I'm not really happy with the selection either has to offer.. I listen to alot of very not main stream stuff. :)

Air supply? I hope your talking about a compressor under the hood.. ;)

You'd be surprised with what I listen to. A lot of 1950s-1975ish country, chris ledoux, micheal martin murphy, marty robbins.. mixed with good industrial.. kmfdm, f242, loa. It really plays havok on my passengers mind on road trips when i hit 'random'. ;)

Back