• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

10th Annual Sierra Chapter Holiday Toy Drive, November 18th, 2017

I'm on schedule to be at Hollister by noon on saturday with the blue jeep, may just be the maiden voyage of the stroker after I break in the rings friday night!

Ya'll have fun, I'm not going to make it this year.
I'll be in the RC on my way to AZ for thanksgiving. Everyone have a beer for me. :cheers:

I'll be there colleting toys from around 10:30 until 1:00 pm. Stop by and hang out for a few even if you forgot a toy. Cash donations are always accepted and will be used to purchase toys for donations.

On the way in about 30 min.. Without a heep

Running behind. If anyone is paying attn to this hopefully someone has a couple seats available for me and my lady.

Good turn out for the Hollister hills TOY Run. NAXJA collected a lot of toys.Thanks Bryan for hauling them away.
099bc4d66aae20228ad6d235ed16fa08.jpg
6eecd630fcb68cc86bd3d0805297f41c.jpg
9cd1a8946d4f261a4eb0b138c9d2ef21.jpg
33a65d35ef5299c762a0c3a1ece55c18.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thank you Bryan, and everyone else who helped make this happen.
Nice seeing everyone again.

Thanks to everyone who came out to Hollister Hills this year. The great weather always brings a bigger crowd.

large.jpg

Dropped the toys off on Friday to the Marine Corps Reserve Station in Concord. The toys barely fit into the back of my JK with the back seats down.
large.jpg

I also wanted to thank whomever donated the fake poo making kit. It was a hit with our group and the Marines loved it too.
large.jpg

Hope to see you all again next year. As always, it will be held on the Saturday before Thanksgiving.

Back