• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

F/S: 1996-down Jeep Cherokee/Comanche Parts (help fund an 11-year-old's Jeep project)

1x1_Speed_Craig

NAXJA Forum User
Some of you may have already seen that my 11-year-old daughter & I are building a '93 Cherokee 2-door for her
(build thread HERE). In the process, we have accumulated a TON of extra '96-down Cherokee/Comanche parts. Mira is actually paying for 1/2 of the build, and is doing much of the work herself. See Mira's January 2012 Jp Magazine article HERE.

In an effort to raise funds for her project, we'd like to sell of many of the parts we do not need. We're not looking to get rich by selling these parts, but just rather trying to reduce Mira's overall build cost. We're open to offers on the parts below, but please keep them reasonable -- they're already price VERY reasonably. We have a LOT more parts than what is listed in the link below. I will add to the list as I inventory what we have. In the meantime, if you need something that isn't listed (for 1996-down XJ models), just ask. We are located just north of Grand Rapids, Michigan (pick-up is available in Grand Rapids or Cedar Springs, or I can ship many of these parts on your dime).

UP-TO-DATE PARTS LISTING HERE

Thanks,
Craig's Cell: 6I6. Tw0 One 7. I003

180560_1783688881918_1530388062_31835759_1354122_n.jpg

Got any doors or specifically the latch assemblys and window regulators?

And can I get pics of the LF 97-01 fender?

I would pick up a spare airbag, but they cant be shipped.

GLWS!

Drat. I have a couple of them.

Got any doors or specifically the latch assemblys and window regulators?

And can I get pics of the LF 97-01 fender?

We have several extra sets of doors, latch assemblies, and manual window regulators (I have one set with power window regulators, but a friend is picking them up from me in a couple weeks). I do have a set of manual regulators that I pulled from a '93 2-door. Let me know if those would work for you.

Here's a pic of the '97-01 fender:
579457_3721368322693_1530388062_33103092_1449482339_n.jpg

Shoot me a price on LF and RF 96 down 4-door complete doors with manual window regulators.

I'm in Big Rapids and can pick them up whenever.

I actually read that article. Awesome getting the young'ns into the sport. Good luck with the build! Wish I needed parts from you...

Photo of brake booster just e-mailed, Jake. Let me know if you're interested.

I actually read that article. Awesome getting the young'ns into the sport. Good luck with the build! Wish I needed parts from you...

Thanks for the kind words, Josh!

PMed ya buddy

PM'd you back, chettacheez.

Just an FYI, I've bought parts from Craig in the past and he's a great seller.

Fore 'sounds like eBay feedback' Wheeler

Thanks Dan & Kelsey.

Craig

Front wing windows still available? If so, what would a guy need to install them into my non-wing-windowed 96? And shipping to 53590?

Yes, the wing windows are still available. I'm not sure about shipping them...they're kind of big/long, and may incur oversize charges. I can get a measurement & rough weight, though, if you'd like.

To install, roll down your window. Pull your inner door panel. There are two small bolts on the inner door panel, and two phillips screws on the front edge of the window frame. After removing these, tilt your vent window back toward the rear of the door, and pull them out. Reinstall the new ones by reversing this order. It's a little tedious, but...

Craig

That does sound like a fairly easy swap for the wing windows. If its not a big hassle to figure out if they could be shipped cheap, that would be cool. Could they fit in a UPS flat rate box? I've searched all the junkyards around me for them with no luck. It's not super important to me, but would be nice to have them.

That does sound like a fairly easy swap for the wing windows. If its not a big hassle to figure out if they could be shipped cheap, that would be cool. Could they fit in a UPS flat rate box? I've searched all the junkyards around me for them with no luck. It's not super important to me, but would be nice to have them.

A couple things. The wing windows will be nowhere close to fitting in a USPS Flat Rate box. They're about 2 1/2 feet long, as the portion you don't see that extends down into the door is also the front main window track. This isn't mine, but here's a photo.

images

The second thing is that I'm under a tight deadline on getting this 2005 Jeep LJ build completed by a May 5th "Jeep Blessing" show here in Michigan (it's getting 1-ton axles, upgraded braking, long-arm suspension, highline fenders/hood, some armor, 37" tires, etc.). Time is very scarce, at least until after that show, and I have been putting in a ridiculous amount of time working on it.

I'm guessing that shipping for the wing windows would be cost-prohibitive for you, but if you're willing to wait a bit, shoot me a reminder after May 5th and I can get you the dimensions/weight you're looking for. Thanks for your understanding.

Craig

553015_3564667285265_1530388062_33044064_1501118800_n.jpg

Back