• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I need to see a picture of the engine compartment!!!

97RedXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I just had a motor swap done and I cant get my a/c to blow out the front vents. It will only blow out the defrost vents. I have a broken hard line from the right or passenger side that should go to the driver side. But I am not sure where it should hook up.... can someone help with a picture of a 97 motor compartment?

97RedXJ said:
I just had a motor swap done and I cant get my a/c to blow out the front vents. It will only blow out the defrost vents. I have a broken hard line from the right or passenger side that should go to the driver side. But I am not sure where it should hook up.... can someone help with a picture of a 97 motor compartment?
Would those pics work for you?
http://www.kejtar.com/XJ/tech/EngineCompartment/

Yes it is there in the picture but it goes to the other side of the engine.......I could show you the line I am talking about but I dont know how to post a picture... can you tell me how to do that?

97RedXJ said:
Yes it is there in the picture but it goes to the other side of the engine.......I could show you the line I am talking about but I dont know how to post a picture... can you tell me how to do that?

I just posted two more pics in there that show the back side of the engine compartment. I hope that's what you're looking for.

How to post pics? You have to host them someplace and then post them as a link or image.

Back