• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

More WinterFest Pics!

HaleYes

NAXJA Forum User
Had a blast, can't wait to wheel again with everyone. Hats off to Sean and everyone else involved. Hopefully next year I'll have some rock rails and a little more courage! Thanks to Rev and Les for leading the way, and BOB and XJRanger for bringing up the rear, good job guys.:party:

http://photobucket.com/albums/v647/haleyes/WinterFest%2005/

Why does Sean look hung over in the first pic.?

awesome pics - great to meet you

-Ranger

Now here's a handsome feller :sunshine:
UnknownonGreen.jpg

that root really was pushing in my pass. door, damn!!
you can barely tell anything was touching it, wish I could say the same about the driver's side doors.

baaah, I hate orange!!

XJFang said:
Cool pics! Just can't let my parole officer seem them. :shhh:

its ok though - your parole officer is after my friend Billy for his crimes in the chicago area

XJ_ranger said:
its ok though - your parole officer is after my friend Billy for his crimes in the chicago area

Yeah, I did call in the FBI but it seems that Billy's alibi holds water. I thought that reward was mine. :D

bshaw said:
HALE YES, good pics. man. Nice meeting you, riding with you!! :cheers:

Back at ya man....BTW Sunday morning while cleaning up, we found your buddys liver next to the fire!:cheers:

Back