• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB 95 Xj rear bumper

play_in_the_mud

NAXJA Forum User
Had a homemade one on her when I bought it 10 years ago, its rusted out so I removed to build another and just plain done have the time. Anyone have one/know of one for sale that wont cost a small fortune? I need to get it thru inspection before we have to worry about some sort of snow.

Thanks

Not trying to be a smart-alec, but a JY stock rear bumper will get you through inspection and shouldn't cost that much. I think it's only like 8 bolts to remove one. Local JY lists $50 for a bumper, but prices here are inflated...

I've got a stock rear from my '92 collecting dust in the garage, complete with the mounting brackets and endcaps. The only thing it's missing are the bolts to attach to the truck (re-used them on my Rusty's bumper).

What's your timeframe for inspection?

Thanks for the input guys!

I can still put the old one on to get thru inspection, its not rusted enough to fail. Guess I'm just being lazy and don't want to install the old one to take it off and replace it.

Back