• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Front+rear D60's back on the "block"...

Rock2pus

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I was set a while back to go crazy on my 01 but I'm walking back to sanity now and focusing on my 98, so these are still available:
-ball joint front HP60 out of a 94 f350. No diff, gears or shafts except the outers. Have the dodge knuckles(high steer) with it, plus rotors, calipers, unit bearings, etc. (Caliper and bearings appear good, but the ball joints definitely need to be replaced). Also have the uninstalled Artec truss new in wrapper, set up for 3 link but I should have another mount for radius arm install around here.
-rear 60 from a 2000 e350. Disc brake, all parts included with the exception of the diff,gears, and shafts. Essentially a d70. 3.5" axle tubes. New ruff stuff heavy duty spring perches included, but not yet welded on.

....both axles have been narrowed. I centered the housing on the rear axle which leaves you at 64-3/4" wms, 4-1/2" wider than stock. Both have 8 on 6-1/2" bolt pattern.
Located in south Jersey, will not ship. Definitely prefer pickup. Can meet within reasonable distance, but you're covering my fuel. Asking 700 firm for everything.
Rich

Last edited:
I would say so. They are empty of the diffs and need some rebuild parts, like the ball joints, but the Artec truss alone goes for half what I'm asking.

I forgot that you were supposed to send me pictures for these :p

Still interested in 'em for my FSJ project, shoot me a PM when you have a chance and let's work something out.

I forgot that you were supposed to send me pictures for these :p

Still interested in 'em for my FSJ project, shoot me a PM when you have a chance and let's work something out.
I know I sent a couple pics to you a while back, perhaps they got lost in the damn sprint network. Not the first time that's happened to me. I'll round up a couple new ones and send them your way. I assume your cell # hasn't changed?

I know I sent a couple pics to you a while back, perhaps they got lost in the damn sprint network. Not the first time that's happened to me. I'll round up a couple new ones and send them your way. I assume your cell # hasn't changed?

No worries! I haven't started working on that thing at all yet anyway. Yep same number :)

So these take cut to length shafts or can you drop in shafts from other axles?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't researched the feasibility of using stock shafts in these. The front left and right rear are unchanged dimensions, but in the rear it would pin you to 29 spline if you opted for stockers, since I cut down the long side to match the short ( the e350 has an offset diff from the factory). The front can use an oe inner on the driver side, and iirc, Yukon offers a passenger inner that will work with the narrowed width). Again, using off the shelf stuff wasn't exactly my main concern. The plan was center the rear, narrow the front to match, buy the good stuff, and be confident it wouldn't break )

Update: although these axles have been sold I remembered that I also have a 5-5 1/2" bolt circle Ford 9" also in my possession. I'm certain it has the "big" housing ends ( came out of a late 70's maybe early 80's van), so disc brake conversion is easy and cheap. It is complete drum to drum. I have to check to see what the wms is and whether or not it has a nodular center section. Also known is that it's open diff/ should be 3.27 gearing in that application. I'll update when I have all info at hand.
Rich

Update: although these axles have been sold I remembered that I also have a 5-5 1/2" bolt circle Ford 9" also in my possession.
Rich

LOL, wish I had the kind of storage space u do that I could just "forget" I had an axle laying around!

My only true wish is that one of things I have laying around is me, but that's apparently not my destiny in life. Careful what you wish for, it blows having to juggle things some days!

Back