• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

90 XJ Limited for parts - PA

MjTjNJ

NAXJA Forum User
Parting a 90 Limited at my buddy's place out in north-central PA. Good running 4.0 with a slipping transmission. Transfer case is operational, axles are good (not sure which rear diff yet). The leather interior (gray) is actually in decent shape, from the pictures I've seen. I will share pics later, but let me know what parts anyone needs from this complete vehicle.

I am going out to visit and help start breaking it down tomorrow. I live in NJ, so any one who lives closer to me than to Scranton can request I bring things back with me.

Thanks
Tom

I ll need the renix TPS, IAC, and renix sensors. And if possible. Cut 12" of TPS connector and harness Some idiot soldered the TPS directly to the harness.

I went and picked this up today. Gold emblems from a limited, factory manual moonroof, np242, fiberglass back hatch. Lots of good parts. Grey leather interior with dual power seats, great door panels with Jensen grilles.

Wish u were closer. I want power windows and locks for my MJ...

Northern VA. Woodbridge.

Got another look at this Limited this past weekend. Lots of good parts:

Jensen accu-sound tweeters that go behind the lower dash grilles
Power door mirrors with center console switch
White hood
White hatch (fiberglass)
Really nice grey rear door panels (front sold)
All 4 door interior handles and switch plates
Full gauge console with 190,xxx on it
Crack free grey dash
Renix TCU, MPU
Grey driver and passenger lighted vanity mirrors
Grey overhead mini console, missing display (believe it was just temp/compass)
Need a picture? Just ask. Thanks!

Where in NJ are you located? I may be desperate for a stock track bar bracket - with track bar removed. I'm rebuilding my front suspension on my 98 XJ and the track nut in the existing bracket is rusted in good and stripped. Trying to cut it out now but not sure how successful I'll be. I could also use transmission cooler lines.

I'm in the center of the state; will see about getting that bracket off. Probably not going to make a mess with the cooler lines...will keep you posted.

Back