• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Good luck GrimmJeeper

Ryno XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Good luck on you first day of school there bud! Hope it all works out for you, and it s gonna be awfully quiet around here during the days now! Congrats on the career change. Don't forget the apple for the teacher!

haha thanks Dean! i feel the love! :cheers:

im nervous, but excited. we'll see if that changes after tomorrow haha.

Have fun Mike...

And I dont know if we should be wishing him good luck.... Its the school thats gonna need it!!!!

:D

Good luck Grimmy. If you need any help with anything let me know.

thanks guys, its tough but one class down, and one to go today. im between classes being a computer lab nerd. gotta get my fix!

i forgot how much i hate sitting in a classroom all day listening to someone talk, but hey, at least im learning something. i hope... :D

I went back today, as well, and for day classes, which are FAR different than the night classes. I forgot how old I was getting. I feel like a peeping tom or something LOOOOLZ. Yea, the eye candy is nice, but I'm NOT fond of being "that old dude" in the corner, shoving himself against the wall PRAYING the professor doesnt' call on me for anything.

I relate more to the to the 40-year old crowd who is returing to school, than the weird kids who wear HUGE white sunglasses and text their friends all class.

Good on you for going, bud, BSC attacks education!

I went back today, as well, and for day classes, which are FAR different than the night classes. I forgot how old I was getting. I feel like a peeping tom or something LOOOOLZ. Yea, the eye candy is nice, but I'm NOT fond of being "that old dude" in the corner, shoving himself against the wall PRAYING the professor doesnt' call on me for anything.

I relate more to the to the 40-year old crowd who is returing to school, than the weird kids who wear HUGE white sunglasses and text their friends all class.

Good on you for going, bud, BSC attacks education!

lol don't feel too weird dude i had a few 50-60 year olds in my classes this last semester...lol

phew what a day!

good news is i like the teachers, they are funny and i dont feel overwhelmed at all.

bad news is that was just the first day and i have 4 more classes to find out about haha.

it went well. a little overwhelming, but good. math is my absolute worse subject, and the teacher was really good about making sure i got if before he moved on.

degree in awesomeness here i come! :D

Way to go Mike!! Don't worry I know you'll make plenty of friends.

I might be going back too... Everyone at work is doing the U-Phoenix thing.. But I kind want to do it old school.... El Camino C-C here I come! As for the old dude, well sort of, but I'll be taking night classes with the other old dudes....

Scott

Back