• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Good luck, Seahawks.

Re: Good Luck Sea Hawks

Huh? What's that? It's hard to hear Tom over the 104 decibel crowd of Seahawk fans.

Re: Good Luck Sea Hawks

John90XJ said:
Huh? What's that? It's hard to hear Tom over the 104 decibel crowd of Seahawk fans.

12th man, wooohoooo!!!!

2002750343.jpg

John M, I edited the Southerner's poor grammar and spelling in the thread title. :D

avsno2000 said:
Hey ya'll I just wanted to wish you luck in the game I'll predict the score so no need to watch the game :)

Panthers 24

Seattle 17

Tom SE chapter

I'm thinking either one of those numbers could've come from adding up your fingers and toes.

Well it's Seahawks - 17, Panthers - 7 with 7 minutes left in the first half. It'd be kinda freaky if his prediction pans out...

Go Hawks!! :D

Sorry, but I've gotta root for the other team..

GO BRONCO'S

:D

ECKSJAY said:
Well, uhhhh, they went all right. :D

Down the toilet... Good for them.

What the hell I am even posting here for, I hate sports..

avsno2000 said:
Well congrates :wave: I'll have to pull for the Hawks in Superbowl

go NFC

I'll not be making anymore predictions just wish it had been a better game. :rattle:

Game's not over here on the West coast...but you're in the eastern time zone and three hours ahead of us....probably ended about 2.5 hours ago, right?

Don't spoil it for us.

Back