• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWC Picture of the day

Up on Manastash Ridge at the Devils Slide. Took Milk Creek up and ran Tipover, Shoestring,and then took Tripod back to the ridge.
IMG_2884.jpg

I've been pretty dead on here since all I've been doing is general maintenance. We took a little trip to Brown's Camp yesterday. Jeep did awesome. There's still a lot of work that needs to be done but she held her own.
898c16d96753458dcf0135eb02f2edec.jpg
4c5bf05de4f9748c09dd8cffa58088fa.jpg
423359bc1fd059938bbb08306a1130e5.jpg
814af69ee2af5f0d6a051e97f2d70f54.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Went out to TSF for a little fun. First time out since the build started nearly a year ago. Didn't get too crazy because I still need armor. ...and we were alone.

Regardless of the mud slinging around, Kodi had a blast and is sure to sleep well tonight.
0mJWw6p.jpg

JAAFW6y.jpg

nzdzsCN.jpg

3vIImBF.jpg

Went out to TSF for a little fun. First time out since the build started nearly a year ago. Didn't get too crazy because I still need armor. ...and we were alone.

Regardless of the mud slinging around, Kodi had a blast and is sure to sleep well tonight.
Congrats on the maiden voyage! Definitely post up if you want some company next time you're out. An easy day is fine with me.

I've been pretty dead on here since all I've been doing is general maintenance. We took a little trip to Brown's Camp yesterday. Jeep did awesome. There's still a lot of work that needs to be done but she held her own.

423359bc1fd059938bbb08306a1130e5.jpg

Great-looking dogs, man! Much like our Pomeranian, Brad. Though in our case, we have to secure him in one of those dog cages during lengthy travels, as he loves to jump on my lap while I drive. Good tyke, overall.

Ran out to TSF with some coworkers for a newb run. Two Chevy's, Range Rover and me with the only Jeep. The two Chevy drivers were first time out ever. The newest rig being the 2014 Chevy 6" lift on 35's couldn't make it up the stone pile. Ha Ha!!! His engine would die and it would roll back down every time he tried to climb. The Rover did great unmodified but one would expect that out of 100k vehicle. Where it couldn't go, I was able to show it could be done easily in the XJ. All of us gained experience except for the 2014 guy. He went home and asked his wife for a Jeep. lol! She said yes.

On the way out, heard an awful grinding noise somewhere in the front. Turned out to be my lost Nebo Slyde King. Lost it back when I put the winch line on. Duh! It was beat up pretty bad being worn by the harmonic balancer. Initially it wouldn't turn on but after dis/reassembly it works like it's supposed to.

I need to address a bad vibration with my front driveshaft on the highway. Also need to spend time sprucing up my overly neglected cooling system. Suffered embarrassing heat soak. Rear gears are howling bad still. Gear shop said it was normal. So pissed at them. ...and my Husky really doesn't like wheeling anymore. :(

hcV0jgd.jpg

Back