• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FRONT END FRAME STIFFNERS

XJPRIDE13

NAXJA Forum User
So i keep getting lil cracks at the front end of my jeep like by the gear box and what not
I was wondering if anyone knew of some sort of fram stiffners that can be bolted or welded on
i already have a power steering box brace but they just keep happening
So any ideas???
Please post pics

Re: FRONT END FRAM STIFFNERS

WHY ARE YOU YELLING IN YOUR THREAD TITLE?!?!? and its frame not fram

yes, there are front frame stiffeners out on the market. there are threads-'o-plenty on here already that you can find if you search for "front frame stiffeners"

if its cracked already you need to sleeve the entire rail... outside, underneath, and inside.

bc it will crack again if you do not.

haha didnt mean to put the caps on lol
and yeah i was looking for some ideas on whats best to use or if someone had already made a premade kit i could buy or something

yes, there are front frame stiffeners out on the market. there are threads-'o-plenty on here already that you can find if you search for "front frame stiffeners"

A bit harsh don't you think?

Yelling in the tittle is not nearly as annoying as your drama.

Call JKS, get the SBS kit, weld on, enjoy, done.

DO IT BEFORE ITS TO LATE! Ive had a SBS kit sitting in my garage for almost a month, but was to lazy to weld it on. Well today turning INTO THE GAS STATION it flexed so bad it sheered the lower steering box bolt :(

Any of the steering box kits are a good idea,but they are in no way the same as frame stiffeners and the OP already has frame cracking.

No need for drama guys were not on Jersey shore lol:laugh2::laugh2:
thanks for the input
just a lil curious
what does JKS and SBS stand for???

No need for drama guys were not on Jersey shore lol:laugh2::laugh2:
thanks for the input
just a lil curious
what does JKS and SBS stand for???

JKS (Just Kidding Silly)

SBS (Steering Barely Straight)

Jus kidding bout the acronyms;-p

go to www.jksmfg.com and fill out the direct deposit ecommerce ordering forms and your Jeep will eventually get a nice JKS sticker on it after you splurg on the needed bling, braces, adapters, and other twice as thick as OEM hardware they make for Jeeps

Good Luck! I gots mucho JKS on my rigs & no carnage to date over 7 years of all go no show Jeepin'...I like 'em

Back