• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone familiar with this Comanche?

IslanderOffRoad

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
With the amount of work done to it, I figure it may have been affiliated with a club or forum at some point.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/cto/3168132287.html

Price seems a bit high based on the body condition to me, but its got a lot of the stuff done I'd like to do anyway.

as far as i have noted, its got an arb, factory gears (not aftermarket), a walmart radio and budget minded suspension mods. 2K max on this, budget mods and maintenance dont make the price go up that much. you can get a seriously built XJ for that kind of money

I know. Seemed high but wanted to know the story on it. I like the 8.8 but I could do that way cheaper. And if it still has the ba10 it's a time bomb anyway

4.56 and 33's would be a little over geared, ride can always be fixed with decent shocks and proper shackle angles. thats a clean looking jeep, and has all the fancy bits that people should do to there jeeps first.

4.56 and 33's would be a little over geared

I have 4.56 and 33's and wish I went 4.88's instead.... Don't get me wrong they work great with my 33's, but I will be getting 35's so the 4.88's would have been better in achieving my long term goal. That being said.......Gearing questions and thoughts are like the ford vs. Chevy debate. No one will ever win and its all personal preference.

quoted from listing------ "4000 firm this will go fast for this price" ---- hahahahahaha right... he wants 4K and thinks it will go(sell) fast......

Anyone in Austin who can check it out?

Sold the 4runner.

Now the looking really begins

Thanks for the heads up.. its a salvage title according to his description. If it weren't for that it might be worth the drive.

I saw that as well, but I wouldn't be too worried about it since it happened a couple years ago. I would just want to see pictures of the front frame area to check it out.

I saw that as well, but I wouldn't be too worried about it since it happened a couple years ago. I would just want to see pictures of the front frame area to check it out.

I won't buy one with a salvage title, just a personal thing.

Way too many out there to settle for one with the salvage title.

Interesting 3rd row seat. Hmm.

I asked that guy about moving on his price and he said he'd take 2k if he gets to keep the stereo, roof rack, bumper, and 3rd row seat.

Seems like a good deal at that price, and I'd probably replace/remove most of that stuff anyway.

Back