• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Introduction

XJinWork

NAXJA Forum User
Wanted to say hello and introduce myself. Name's Steve and I live in Sun Valley, NV. I enjoy bowling, guns and snowboarding. I brew beer, wrap tamales and love chili. Been into dirt toys for a long time beginning back with the honda 3-wheelers, Odyssey (before it had a reverse), and trucks. I currently have a dual sport and a full size bronco lifted with 35's but I'm turning my efforts to a silver 1992 XJ 4 door. I have amased most everything for phase one and will begin either this weekend or next. My delima is I can't decide on a name for my project. I'm torn between two: Project Prozac because I bought it for theopy because life drives me crazy, or Project Spizard, because I'm aiming for a dual purpose build, part rack crawler(spider)/part prerunner(lizard). Anyway, when I get it done (relative term) I'll be looking to join some of you on the trail. Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope I can contribute some of what I learn during my build.

Welcome! I hope to meet you on a trail run in the near future!

Back