• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A little introduction....

Pockets

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys I picked up a 95' ex-mail xj so I'm new to the whole Jeep thing. I just got a new trans put in and working out the bugs in it now. These are a lot different then my Samurai I have. Lookin forward to maybe meeting some of you...

Oh yeah my name is Eric.

Welcome aboard!

There's some good guys with XJs down your way, and of course southeast TN isn't too far.
Get her ready and let's go ride.

Welcome Eric. You've just enetered the Jeep Zone. There is no turning back!!

We need pictures!!!!

Show us what you got.

Welcome aboard! If you need some help with the Jeep just let me know, Im just up the road from you in Chattanooga!

welcome aboard.

Welcome to the club Eric. Good luck with the rig. As mentioned, post up pictures. Any question you need answered can be answered at NAXJA!

Forgot to suggest....look at the subforum on wheeling trips.

A bunch of guys are going to Coppinger's Cove just north west of Chattanooga a week from Saturday (Aug 14). You ought to come up and join the fun!

Welcome, what part of Atlanta are you in? I'm up north around Woodstock area (bout 5 miles). Sounds like we need to plan a meet & great down here again see if we can scare up some more of the GA folks on coming out to meet up! What do you think Stump?

Well I really live west of Atl in Carrollton. Just no one knows where the heck it is so Atl is easier to say.. I do work in Atl though.

And now on the the pics... (I don't know whats going on with the dates on the pics)

XJ1.jpg

XJ2.jpg

XJ3.jpg

It's just a beater but for $500 you can't beat it!!!

And here's my help most of the time. Daisey Mae

Daisey.jpg

Welcome!

I am also in the ATL area, although on the other side from you in Decatur. I am here to help if you need it.

Latney, we do indeed need to have another M&G.

Oh yeah Eric, your steering wheel is on the wrong side.

Ha... Yeah I'm over there a pretty good bit. Thanks for the offer I might take you up on that once I start looking for a lift and whatnot. I'm clueless right now on these things.

One thing is I have to try and get my gauges working. The only one that dose is the gas.

I've head of that place but never have been there. We mostly go to Morris Mt, Choco, Grey Rock, & Mountain side. There is a Rock Race @ Morris Mt this weekend!

Welcome from north of the SEC. You got a bunch of good dudes down there in the SEC. Better have some long arms if you are gonna follow stump on a trail. That thing floats down the trail. Mine is like a log wagon compared to that beast.

:cheers:

Howdy Pockets, welcome to Naxja!

I live in the Atlanta area as well, Doraville, near the 285/85 interchange on the north side.

Cool.. I do a lot of events up that way. I work for Clear Channel. Project 961, 95.5 The Bull and a few other stations they own. So I'm all over the metro area...

Back