• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need a stock track bar bracket!!!

BruceB83

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone near Gwinnett county have a stock track bar bracket they don't need? I need one asap.

Thanks in advance...

I have one, but it's been drilled to work with the RE 1600. If you want it I'd have to ship it to ya. Part is free, shipping will cost ya, but I could have it on its way today.

and of course ya post after i junked my stock track bar and steering. just cleaned out the garage saturday.

I have one, but it's been drilled to work with the RE 1600. If you want it I'd have to ship it to ya. Part is free, shipping will cost ya, but I could have it on its way today.

That's exactly what I need! I'm trying to install my RE1600 and I don't even want to get into the problems I've run into. It's like GOD installed my track bar into the upper bracket....that's all I'm going to say.

If you could get it out TODAY that would be super awesomely sweet!!! I'll PM you...

That's exactly what I need! I'm trying to install my RE1600 and I don't even want to get into the problems I've run into. It's like GOD installed my track bar into the upper bracket....that's all I'm going to say.

If you could get it out TODAY that would be super awesomely sweet!!! I'll PM you...
Funny I posted a thread like this 2 or 3 weeks ago ... :roflmao:

PM'd you back. I can get it, but I've checked back into the forum too late to act on this for today. I originally posted 4 hours ago. I work at night & it's beddy-bye time for me now. I'll have it on its way tomorrow.

Bruce i have one here with stock tracbar still attached you can have if you feel like driving to chattanooga....you could bring that homemade posilock with ya :dunno:

Let me know if you did not get one. Or check with GA Mike he is always scrapping xj's.

Yeah, I was able to get my problem fixed.

FYI - Mike does indeed have one if anyone else needs it.

Back