• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

YARD SALE MAKE AN OFFER

Hey smasho, is that trans mount for auto or manual(or works for both?) ). My buddy might want to pick that up from you if it would work on his 98 auto xj. I could pick it up when I grab the TB.

I think manuals had the mounting bolts in the center of the mount, and autos were off-center (could be totally wrong). It looks to be for an auto if I'm right. Here's a rockauto listing for the correct trans mount. If it seems to be the same, shoot me a price on it. FYI the one in the link goes for around $15 shipped.

http://www.rockauto.com/en/moreinfo.php?pk=226964&cc=1315943&jsn=509

My AX15 has an offset mount. I believe the 4 cylinder models had a centered mount, but I could be wrong.

You can have it for free. Ill take a look at it and see if i can tell. Thanks for the link anak.

92 taillights, goferrit insert, and xk rock lights sold to johnnywalker.

Deliver to toy run is available. Shoot me some more offers yall. Dirt cheap i assure you.

Still have the radiator fans? How much? My pops retired and on a fixed income, is the radiator any good?

ill take the 2 door doors. And the fan clutch if it comes with the fan blade. I want to see if it works on my wagon

Could you separate the fans from the radiator to save on shipping?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Your inbox is full!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You should join Reno4x4 Forum !

I'd take rock lights and tcase skid, but need shipped.

Back