• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Independence

Right you are Joey! Thanks to your lovely wife for snapping the pics! That was certainly the nastiest 1/2 mile me and the Heep have ever 'wheeled! Certainly a bit uglier than Carnage in BV. Definitely left my share of yellow paint on that trail, but it was a great day!

Came down on my rock rails so many times - hard - that they're loose and the rockers at the pinch seam where they're bolted got hammered about an inch up causing a little bind to the doors. Guess I'll be cutting out the sheet metal and putting in some 2X6 - I could use the clearance anyway.

The exit on Indy is a BITCH! It challenged even the gnarlyest rock buggy. Who's idea was it to put up that damn steel rail there anyways! :flamemad: Driver's door got caved pretty good, but this afternoon, a 2X4 and a hammer popped it out so that it's not keeping the window from rolling down. No worries Led! The only way that could have been avoided was for me to have not run the trail at all! :twak:

My D&C Extreme cage did a great job acting as a winch point though! :thumbup:

If any of you get a chance, check out Joey's rear end hack job - he did a great job! Neat design!

Led's rig works great too and his exo did the job as you can see in the pics. He really needs to re-think his tire choice though...... :D

Looked like awsome time. If I would have known you were running it I would have came up just to watch.

It's there to force people up the hard line. Without it the exit would be a lot easier. The rock the right rear tire has to climb gets taller every year, it's massive now as evidenced by Troy's body damage pic.

Back