• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Long Arm Upgrade - Opinions?

Gonna muddy the water here a bit ...

Given the limited amount of wheeling i actually get to do, and seeing that CavFab is running some sales right now, would it be reasonable to remove the RE drop brackets i am currently running with fixed LCAs and go with CavFab Stage 2 adjustable LCAs?

Check out the B Lee's kit. several friends of mine run it with zero issues, its some what similar to the Cav-fab kits. it uses 3 bolts per side to connect to the frame. apparently there is a nutsert in the frame that needs to be drilled out and tapped and its ready to rock and roll. I have my kit setting in my basement, and its heavy as all get out!

https://bleesoffroad.com/collections/suspension/products/3-link-system

:roflmao:
Cavfab seems like a good set up.
Or make your own

Gonna muddy the water here a bit ...

Given the limited amount of wheeling i actually get to do, and seeing that CavFab is running some sales right now, would it be reasonable to remove the RE drop brackets i am currently running with fixed LCAs and go with CavFab Stage 2 adjustable LCAs?

Nope, but for just a few dollars more you could bet the TNT set-up!

Where did RK fall into this hierarchy when they were still producing lifts for XJ’s?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TnT is 250 for upper and lower CavFab is 180 for just the lowers.
For just lowers pretty sure rwkhaussupply can come close for currie arms.

I got it now....I thought he meant the whole cavfab setup (crossmember, arms, etc) not just the lower arms.

I was gonna say tell me where you got the complete TNT setup for 250 (again, crossmember, arms, etc)...I'll buy 5 of them right now and resell 4 of them to fund a 4 link rear.

I got it now....I thought he meant the whole cavfab setup (crossmember, arms, etc) not just the lower arms.

I was gonna say tell me where you got the complete TNT setup for 250 (again, crossmember, arms, etc)...I'll buy 5 of them right now and resell 4 of them to fund a 4 link rear.

Right there with you. both my xj's would be rocking long arms if that was the case

And I make a third on that last comment!

As a note on cavfab, from some people who have had recent orders, some still out standing, customer service blows apparently. Not personal experience. It was just brought up and thought that was important to share.

Back