• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rock Krawler front 3 link PARTS

61scout80

NAXJA Forum User
I'm calling these parts because i am not certain it is a complete set up. please read my entire ad, i know its long....

WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET
with the exception of my garage floor and back ground items, of course.

The parts are used, have some scratches and some spots of surface rust. Nothing that won't come off with a wire brush in my opinion.

I came across these by buying someones unfinished project, these parts were all included with but not installed on my new project. It appears they were used at some point, but i'm uncertain of the history. I have a different front end that i'm using, so this one is for sale.​

i can tell you there are no, springs or shocks included in the sale. there are also no brake lines. there may even be more stuff missing, i'm not familiar with the parts list for this kit. there is no hardware (nuts&bolts). if there is a glaring omission in the parts please let me know and i'll check for it, but do not assume something you do not see in the pics is included, only items shown in these pics are included.​

There is a dana 30 front housing with the bracket welded on that is included in these parts. it is in the pics. it is sold as pictured, so no carrier axles etc.​

2reo9k4.jpg

debgar.jpg

13zd6co.jpg

v7fedx.jpg

10pw0wn.jpg

14nkyv6.jpg

3477g4z.jpg

9uym9v.jpg

348onz6.jpg

67qmf5.jpg

2d1337m.jpg

2cq086o.jpg

30siwl3.jpg

$350 picked up in Maricopa. I do not have a way to haul the axle housing, so i can't meet you anywhere with this one.

2 people from here already expressed an interest, so its up to them to take or leave this first. those people are:​

first, Mr._Random posted in a different thread 7 hours prior to this post
second, CrashSomers sent me a pm 2 hours prior to this post​

Please let me know guys.​

Dam I 650 bucks and be fully linked, I wish I wish. Im closing on a house in just a few weeks, I need to save every penny :(

Dam I 650 bucks and be fully linked, I wish I wish. Im closing on a house in just a few weeks, I need to save every penny :(

congrats on the house! i went through that insanity this time last year...

i need some parts to get mine together. wheels, 33" tires, rock sliders, aftermarket bumpers, lockers, ???, shop air compressor...post up what you got. :D

Gen 1 Rock Krawler 3 link.. It's a classic... When you sell it PM me whom ever buys it's name.. I've got some spare parts for this kit they can have.........

CrashSomers is first in line, just got off the phone with him.
so, for now lets call it pending on if it fits his criteria. :D

edit: not sure if i mentioned it on the phone, but my name is Vinny for next time you call

Last edited:
Gen 1 Rock Krawler 3 link.. It's a classic... When you sell it PM me whom ever buys it's name.. I've got some spare parts for this kit they can have.........

so you are familiar with it? do you know how much lift it can provide?

this piece is real peculiar. the rod is threaded if you can't see that in the pics. what is it?​

I'm not too familiar with 3-links. But that threaded tube looks like the frame side of a trackbar. I thought I noticed the other side (axle side) in the pics (the two bend piece). Those two tubes probably connect via a sleeve adjuster or threaded rod with a hex (for grabbing with a wrench). There are several diffent types of joint that can be used on each end of a track bar. But usually with a linked or upgraded suspension you would used Heims at both ends. Your kit appears to have a heim on the frame side and the old school rubber bushing with sleeve on the axle side. Then your adjustment (which is usually accomplished by adjusting both heims) is accomplished with some threaded piece between your two track bar pieces...kapish?​

There are three link bars. the upper uses a threaded rod (missing) The lowers are Hiem at body and bushing at axle end.. The track bar is missing it's hiem.. The brackets for the lowers are there and it looks as tho there's a spare for the upper. The upper attaches to the coil spring pearch on the drivers side via weld..

There are three link bars. the upper uses a threaded rod (missing) The lowers are Hiem at body and bushing at axle end.. The track bar is missing it's hiem.. The brackets for the lowers are there and it looks as tho there's a spare for the upper. The upper attaches to the coil spring pearch on the drivers side via weld..

i'm pretty sure i don't have the other heim, i'll have to dig through the boxes and look for the threaded rod tomorrow. thanks for your help, i really appreciate it.

back in January i decided to just throw this on the shelf and hang on to it. now that i have 2 xjs and a crap load of new parts i need my shelf and floor space back. I'll never use this.

it's back for sale, and now that i have a running XJ i could even meet you somewhere with the front housing if your offer is sweet enough.

Back