• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Door trim (fender trim)

bloodtype_jeep

NAXJA Forum User
Ive been very reluctant to ask because I assumed it would be an easy find, but I've done some footwork and have had no success. What I'm lookin' for is Protekto Trim or similar product. When I ask the guys at Napa or Autozone they react as if I'm speaking in a foreign language. So, what I'm looking for is a SPECIFIC location of where I can get this trim. I think some of the Portland guys use this stuff so chime in and help a fella out please. Thanks in advance. -Josh

bloodtype_jeep said:
Ive been very reluctant to ask because I assumed it would be an easy find, but I've done some footwork and have had no success. What I'm lookin' for is Protekto Trim or similar product. When I ask the guys at Napa or Autozone they react as if I'm speaking in a foreign language. So, what I'm looking for is a SPECIFIC location of where I can get this trim. I think some of the Portland guys use this stuff so chime in and help a fella out please. Thanks in advance. -Josh

I bought mine at Pepboys, its door trim. Not sure if you have one pretty local there, but I'd check there if ya do.

northwestxj said:
I bought mine at Pepboys, its door trim. Not sure if you have one pretty local there, but I'd check there if ya do.

Looks like the closest is PUYALLUP. I found a place online to order from but I was trying to avoid shipping costs.

I was pretty sure we had a pepboys down my toys 'r' us over by clackamas town center. i could be wrong though. its been a while since ive been over there.

In the past I have purchased door trim (not sure of the brand) from NAPA, Autozone, Pepboys, and Shucks.

I found the largest rolls at NAPA. I think you need to ask a few more places, I have never had any issues getting it in either black or chrome and even gold.

Michael

100_0324.jpg

Here's the pic I was looking for....This is a Portland rig aint it?

Back