• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BFG TIRES 4 SALE

He's in Oceanside,CA.
NOPE.
North County San Diego. But that's close to XJIMBO, he's in Southern California.

Location; it doesn't seem that complicated people. Really.

NOPE.
North County San Diego. But that's close to XJIMBO, he's in Southern California.

Location; it doesn't seem that complicated people. Really.

Seriously, everybody should just put a zip code and make life easier.

Seriously, everybody should just put a zip code and make life easier.
Sounds like it should be pretty easy. But if they don't know the name of the place the live they're certainly not going to know the zip code.

Sounds like it should be pretty easy. But if they don't know the name of the place the live they're certainly not going to know the zip code.

So I'm guessing this is all directed at me because I never noticed the location... hey thanks for the heads up... I don't think I need, or really want any more input from you.

Have a nice day.

So I'm guessing this is all directed at me because I never noticed the location... hey thanks for the heads up... I don't think I need, or really want any more input from you.

Have a nice day.

Don't take it too personally, we're just goofing around a bit.

On a serious note, it does make the for sale section easier if people list where the part is....north county san diego is a pretty big area. So is "so cal"

That's ok John.

I think I need and really want input from you.

Back