• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

oh god, hiccups

I hear you, used to have that happen all the time and it sucked! Only way I could get rid of them was to let them work them selves out. BTW, don't let somebody sucker you into trying sucking on a Lime with Worchester Sauce on it........just trust me:puke:

Drink from the opposite side of a glass
Honestly, it works every time. Instead of drinking from the side of the glass closest to you, drink from the far side. Use your top lip on the outside of the glass, and your bottom lip on the inside, then lean over forward and drink. Its like drinking upside down, its never failed for me. ;)

Honestly, it works every time. Instead of drinking from the side of the glass closest to you, drink from the far side. Use your top lip on the outside of the glass, and your bottom lip on the inside, then lean over forward and drink. Its like drinking upside down, its never failed for me. ;)

THanks for the clarification, I was a little confused at first.

The strongest stuff I have is Captain Morgans.

try lemon wedge soaked in Angostura bitters, ask the bartender.

think of water running backwards (it works, dont ask me how)

that or take a mouthful of water, tilt your head all the way, and swallow it then

Never had this one fail me either. Works every time.

Hold your breath and concentrate. Then, just before your next hiccup, say "now".

If you can really concentrate.. that next hiccup will never come.

So,...

are they gone yet?

ha, love the suggestions. I'll try these out next time I get the hiccups. Yes, they lasted forever. They were the painful, in the gut, ones.

Back