• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hiccups!!ARRRGH

Darky

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone else here frickin hate hiccups? I've had them all day! Got started this morning when I decided to brush my goatee down since it keeps curling up and being irritating. For some reason, something brushing up against my throat like that seems to set off the hiccups. It is now 7 hrs later and they keep coming back.

I hate hiccups,NEVER let anybody talk you into trying worchester sauce on a lime as a hiccup cure....trust me:puke:

GSequoia said:
Better shave off the goatee.

Besides, that's totally white trash, you don't want to be the white trash darky, do you?

:laugh3:

Glad I've got a full beard then:wave1:

I'd give you some cures but I don't wanna.

It's just not the same over the Internet where you can't see each other. You see hiccup cures are designed mainly for the entertainment of the persons surrounding the victim.

Hiccups didn't fully go away til bout 10pm last night. So far so good today. 4pm, no hiccups yet. Now my only worry is that Tyra is coming on next and my wife likes watching her show...

Back