• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ohana Fab sliders install help

rckymtnguy

NAXJA Forum User
Posted this the Colorado area, but figured I would drop it here as well.

I picked up a set of Ohana Fab sliders from the classified here a few weeks back, and I am finally getting a chance to mount them up.

Couple of questions, I started mocking up the passenger side and I am not able to get the pinch weld to line up correctly, it appears that arms are a little longer than they need to be. I have about 1/2" gap between the pinch seam and the slider. (I'll post a pic in a few) when the mounting plates hit the frame.... What am I missing?

If I put some sort of spacers in there will it just weaken the mounting point to the pinch seem?

This is the gap, I am dealing with...I will post a few more pics if needed.

IMG_20140101_100926_161.jpg

And here is where the mounting plate matches up to the frame.
IMG_20140101_100959_341.jpg

The mounts to the unibody are to long by 1/2 inch. If you don't have a welder and chop saw to correct the length then I would return them. It also looks like the steel is rusted under the paint not that it matters much but bad quality.

Back