• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

biggest jeep jump ive ever seen

Typical rich kid, mommy and daddy bought this one for me so they will buy me another because they are as dumb as I am.

What a waste of a nice Jeep.

I can only hope he crushed his testicles, too, so he can't reproduce.

the kid is f-ing crazy trying that. maybe he hit has head hard enuff that he want try that agin.

Im guessing hes not a real bright kid.

You guys are all a bunch of wimps. You bash the kid for having some fun. I would have done the same. You never jump a jeep? Sissy bithchees!

In regards to any sort of injuries. Both of them are fine as you could tell. Skyler just had a bump on his head (hit the roll bar, that's why he was holding his head when he got out) and Bobby is fine, quite impressive since his side took the impact.

For The Bumblebee. She's totalled. Front right suspension is gone, driveshaft too. Frame is bent. Some parts of the engine were loose. Held up pretty well for such a Hollywood jump. If they did this jump in another truck, they'd be dead.

And i'll bet that felt REAL good smackin his head on the roll bar...what a dumbass.

I find it hard to believe on a landing like that, that there isn't MORE damage....

Could be a future contender for the Darwin award.

I like at the end when he looks like he can't belive that did damage. Dumbass!!!

Jumping a Jeep is fine, its not that big of a deal, but when you are going that fast off a jump that big, and jump that high, then you have to realize you are driving your car for the last time. Maybe if he landed level, the thing woulld have survived better, but once that thing started nose diving to one side, it was toast.

I mean what did they seriously think was going to happen?

They are just lucky that it landed when it did and didn't nose dive a little more, or else they would have really been in trouble when that thing started rolling end over end.

Nuckin Futs!!!!

7y3zmh5.png

Last edited:
Back