• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: Front tow points / rear hitch or tow points

I am trying to give my brother a hand setting up his '98 XJ Sport for doing some mild offroading, and one of the first things he needs set up are some pulling points. We're both poor kids (I'm going to be a Junior at Ursinus College, he's going to be a Senior in HS) looking for some cheap to free stuff here. I'm set for towpoints, but he doesn't have any - I'm looking for front towpoints (not just hooks! need hardware too) and either a rear hitch or rear towpoints. If anyone has some available, let me know. I am located in Lebanon County Pennsylvania (near Lancaster) and would be willing to do some driving (most conveniently towards Philly, but anywhere) to pick them up. If they are cheap or free, I wouldn't mind paying shipping. Please, let me know what you've got! PM me or e-mail me at [email protected].

Back