• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

get ahold of tnt

mikecooper

NAXJA Forum User
On theri site it says call for details but i cant find a # anywhere. How the hell do i get ahold of them. Besides on here bc when I have tried Im not getting any pms back.

mikecooper said:
i opened the site in explorer, talk about a huge diff, man way easier to view now
I've noticed the same thing. You really need Internet Explorer to use their site.

91 Jeep Project said:
Hey Matt, what kind of rig did you end up with?

I got an '88 4dr with beautiful paint (opposite actually). It spend months in the driveway then months in the garage and then a couple more in the driveway again...just like every other project. It should be driveable in a couple of months though. Just in time for winter.

Matt

raneil said:
I've noticed the same thing. You really need Internet Explorer to use their site.
A common problem with Firefox.
I use it but occasionally have to go to IE to view some pictures and videos.

Rock Yacht said:
307 - 775 - YLNK is the new shop phone.
Bob

On the chance you can't remember the number, it's listed on our website under "contact information" located in the top left of the page...oh and it IS fixed now. :D

JeepFreak21 said:
If you knew about how fast it was downloading spyware into your system, you'd really be amazed. :laugh3:
Billy

Not from T&T...EVER. Ethically that ain't my way.

<Rant>

On a side note, I think all of you would be suprised to find out exactly how many companies (that you deal with) retain your personal information along with your credit card (complete number)...95% of the time they're stored in multiple places in plain view of other customers and unsecured databases without encryption that any employee can get to. This "issue" isn't limited to the smaller shops either.

In a past life this was my bag...and T&T will never be one of these companies.

</Rant>

scorpion said:
Not from T&T...EVER. Ethically that ain't my way.

<Rant>

On a side note, I think all of you would be suprised to find out exactly how many companies (that you deal with) retain your personal information along with your credit card (complete number)...95% of the time they're stored in multiple places in plain view of other customers and unsecured databases without encryption that any employee can get to. This "issue" isn't limited to the smaller shops either.

In a past life this was my bag...and T&T will never be one of these companies.

</Rant>
HEAR, HEAR!!

kid4lyf said:
A common problem with Firefox.
I use it but occasionally have to go to IE to view some pictures and videos.

Its only a problem on sites that use IE extensions and not true XHTML OR HTML, Very few sites have problems. Netscape has the same issues

On a side note Ive never had any problem getting ahold of BOB at TNT.

Im working on an atlas conversion with their Y link setup and lran into a few problems. after talking with BOB we got it figured out and they are sending me a tc skid modification piece to handle the situation. Great customer service like usual

xjnation said:
Its only a problem on sites that use IE extensions and not ture XHTML OR HTML, Very few sites have problems. On a side note Ive never had any problem getting ahold of BOB at TNT, Im working on an atlas conversion with their Y link setup and like usual after talking with BOB we got it figured out and they are sending me a tc skid modification piece to handle the situation.
Yeah, the shop that installed mine (Diamond Off Road Customs, Haslet, TX) had to make a small modification to the belly skid/x-member to accomodate the Atlas. However, he was able to clock the Atlas up that it cost me no more than 1/4" of ground clearance. Very slick.

By the way XJNATION , the D44 you sold me is still sitting on the floor of the shop waiting for Superior to ship the Super 44 kit.... the wait is KILLING ME! :rattle: :rattle: :rattle: :rattle:

raneil said:
Yeah, the shop that installed mine (Diamond Off Road Customs, Haslet, TX) had to make a small modification to the belly skid/x-member to accomodate the Atlas. However, he was able to clock the Atlas up that it cost me no more than 1/4" of ground clearance. Very slick.

By the way XJNATION , the D44 you sold me is still sitting on the floor of the shop waiting for Superior to ship the Super 44 kit.... the wait is KILLING ME! :rattle: :rattle: :rattle: :rattle:

I just left it in the stock 231 rotation for best performance of the atlas shifters.

I also made a 1" spacer to fit between the tranny mount and TNT cross member skid. that way I dont need any under body mods and will only cost me about an additional 3/8" ground clearance at the lowest point of the TC, still about 3/4" overall better clearance than stock

That was a nice axle. I love being able to find deals like that and help folks out/. It was in great shape. I have had my best luck finding the D44's under 2x MJ's

Back