• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Upper Control Arm Bushings (axle side)

SPSERG

NAXJA Forum User
I could use a little help here... I am installing adjustable upper arms soon and since the old axle bushings look like junk, decided to change them. After an interesting hour banging the old ones out, to my dispair no local parts store has them. The trip to the dealership sent me into shock, $36.00 a side!! Does anyone know of another source where I can get these things quick?? The axle side, not the control arm side. Thanks!

Last edited:
SPSERG said:
I could use a little help here... I am installing adjustable upper arms soon and since the old axle bushings look like junk, decided to change them. After an interesting hour banging the old ones out, to my dispair no local parts store has them. The trip to the dealership sent me into shock, $36.00 a side!! Does anyone know of another source where I can get these things quick?? The axle side, not the control arm side. Thanks!

Try differnet years of XJ's and WJ's and TJ's. I found theat the local parts store didn't carry them for my XJ either, but the other J's have the same bushings. They were only about $7 ea side.

Good idea... What would be your opinion on the year range?? So I am in the ballpark. Thanks! Also, the front and back bushing of the uppers are different, right??

Last edited:
Back