• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Keep in mind where you're gonna mount the solenoid box, I still need to mount and wire my box

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Upgraded our camper. 2014 Aerolite 282DBHS.

6ea8307f66bd3bf24fd2cc59334e5d3e.jpg

Nice new camper Byron. Camper show up here is coming up in February. We are going to look at a new one then hopefully.

Woke up to 3” of snow outside. Reminded me of up north, except it wasn’t on the pavement and was gone by noon.

0204c40f188d3e3d4570bee1f88511f0.jpg

d1da5a72e2431befbfd7e60810a91794.jpg

Fixin 5.9 heated seats

mac ‘the things you do to not have car payments’ gyvr

edd3d9b4a9542876191699bfa2f5dc7b.jpg

If they are cold bring them in

mac ‘baby its cold outside’ gyvr

I forgot to turn off the pool pump, I think some ice got in there and locked it up.....hello home warranty

Got the wife's company Christmas party tonight. Free booze, yes please. Gonna get my money worth

Apparently the new owners of my work didn’t give us a budget for a Christmas party (cost last year about 8,000) so they cancelled this year in hopes of being under budget so we get a bonus. The bonus is even questionable. I hope we get sold to better owners soon, the current ones are cheap.

Got the wife's company Christmas party tonight. Free booze, yes please. Gonna get my money worth

I have mine tomorrow on a Sunday. Then I have to be there for start up at 4am. No free booze either...

Hope it ends better than my night did. 1/2 mile from home and wife decides to recolor the interior of the durango.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

No Christmas party...

But I got my double scheduled on Christmas Eve and Christmas day...

Dollars per minutes...

Bonus

mac 'pays some extra on bills' gyvr

We get the stupid luncheon at the plant, no bonus and an idiotic holiday letter from the owner telling us how much he enjoyed all the vacations he took this year.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

One of my coworkers usually gets portillos catering for the company (only 8 employees plus a few customers), but she's gonna be gone so probably no party. We usually get a bonus though.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

We haven’t got bonuses for over ten years. We have had a Christmas party since I been here. Since the radio/tv split, we got a nice meal, most of the time a gift card, free booze to a limit for those who drank (2 free drinks from bar and usually a keg), there was the usual employee of the year crap, a funny video and other stuff. If we were for sure getting a bonus, sure no pArty. I have serious doubts about us being under budget with all the money they had to spend. At least we get two more paid holidays this season.

Back