• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

If a thread gets deleted....

shady130

NAXJA Forum User
If a thread gets deleted is there a way to find out? I was reading a thread on a 8.25 axle steering conversion yesterday & now I can not find it. I tried searching for it but no luck. I think it was in Modified tech but a 100% sure.

No.

Yesterday, it was about steering conversion. Today, it took a different turn.

Yes, it looks like it has been deleted.

Can you say why? It was an interesting post. I have a 96 XJ Classic w/ a 8.25 rear. Something to keep in my mental notes for possible mods in the future.

shady130 said:
Can you say why? It was an interesting post. I have a 96 XJ Classic w/ a 8.25 rear. Something to keep in my mental notes for possible mods in the future.

Cliff notes:

Don't waste your time and money on the idea of making an 8.25 into a steering axle.

Also, police brutality is a serious issue.

HTH

all of the above and just start another thread...It was too much trouble to try and salvage that one...

Dirk Pitt said:
Cliff notes:

Don't waste your time and money on the idea of making an 8.25 into a steering axle.

Also, police brutality is a serious issue.

HTH

Too true. :spin1:

Back