• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

This is INSANE!!

Before clicking on the link,... Probably don't care.

OK, read the story. Pop star/rapper/celebutard behaving badly. What do you expect? It's Hollywood.

but he is the voice of our generation!!! he is so smart and lyrically amazing that the rest of us just cannot comprehend it.

I hope lady gaga plows kanye in the butt with her pener while singing about poking his face next

Last edited:
Celebrities are lame.

He's a disgrace to both his race and his profession.

Sad thing is - that act is the "money shot" that will keep him making big bucks.......

Personally, I'd like to see a bunch of linebacker sized, cowboy hat wearin', beef eatin' country hicks go pay him a visit, ruddy-up his complexion...... a lot, and then duct-tape his sorry ass to a hollywood blvd billboard........ :thumbup:

She is so damn Hott

If you're spelling"hot" with 2 "T"s, shouldn't you also us an "a" and a "w"?

but he is the voice of our generation!!!

He ain't my generation:flamemad:

He should have been taken off the stage by security, the cops called, and charges for disturbing the peace and what ever lame ass charge they could find.

At least, he should be lifetime banned from attending.

What a fawking tool! I would have laughed if taylor swift kicked him in the sack!

I wouldn't categorize this as insane.

What a fawking tool! I would have laughed if taylor swift kicked him in the sack!

Bringing new meaning to a swift kick :)

Back