• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Planning for 2018

#S194

FMR SIERRA CHAPTER HMFIC
NAXJA Member
Besides the usual stuff (Reno Run, Sierra Fest), what type of trips would everyone like to do next year? I would love to plan an overlanding trip. Eric mentioned a trip to High Rock Canyon out in Nevada which would make for a good trip. Any more ideas?

Besides the usual stuff (Reno Run, Sierra Fest), what type of trips would everyone like to do next year? I would love to plan an overlanding trip. Eric mentioned a trip to High Rock Canyon out in Nevada which would make for a good trip. Any more ideas?
I like the over land trip. Maybe a quick rubicon springs trip too

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

How about a snow trip in January or February? Could be just for the day as I'm not sure how many people would want to camp out in the snow :rof:

Snow Run is a great idea
overloading trip is a great idea I would be down for a couple of these, I know there are some back roads up 108 that go from like the clavey area all the way to dodge ridge, which sounds super cool.

Also,

The next big MOAB trip is next fall right ?
Some sort of volunteer trail clean up or trail fix)
Shaver Lake trails
High Lakes just to see it
Gold Lake is awesome if you have never been
Southern California trails
Barret
Fordyce

X2 for Fordyce. I'd make the drive up for this one.

Being that I don't have much experience of the trails I am into anything that you can do with 33's.

Is this overland trip stocker friendly ?

A planned snow run would be a lot of fun! Been wanting to hit the snow in this jeep. Fordyce would be sweet. A over landing adventure run I think would be great too.

Shoot, I'll just be happy if I can get my non-wheeling a** out to at least one of the runs this year. :rattle:

Shoot, I'll just be happy if I can get my non-wheeling a** out to at least one of the runs this year. :rattle:

we have been missing you Rob, it would be good to have you back out man !

I would love to do this trip if there is any interest. It has been too long since I was up there.
I'm interested, depending on timing.

I will also be in Moab the first week in June (rented a house) and will pretty much be wheeling every single day if anyone else is out there around the same time.

Back