• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

lift and parts question

jeeperdeadhead

NAXJA Forum User
my 95 XJ has now 181,000 miles on it , and with that said my suspension is completely shot , so im about to get a lift. besides the stuff the lift comes with (new springs and shocks) what is some other suspension/steering parts i should invest in? maybe some new tie rods and sway bar links? bushings? and info would be a great help

Get the superflex kit. it should come with say bar disconnects. And for steering just get a V8 ZJ tie rod, which should be plenty for the 31's. And are you planning on getting the lift with full packs or just AAL's?

defiantly no add a leafs i hear the are complete crap , the full packs all the way. thank you for the help though. keep in mind its my daily driver , and i only want to lift it to replace all my beat suspension and put 31's on it , just to have a little bit more clearance. im going to be doing alot of on road driving as well as off-road

AALs if you have new leafs (new vehicle) and are doing a 2" they rode well. Supposedly 3" ride really rough, so then go for leaf packs... with the miles you have, go with leaf packs.

And new bolts/screws/other hardware

Back