• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Battery relocation ?

coldcdn

NAXJA Forum User
So I am starting my battery relocation to cargo area plan on bual gel cells, most likely going to get a painless kit for the dual setup since I like it. I plan on using 1/0 welding cable for pos and neg from engine compartment back along passenger side interior to battery. What I'd like to run in the engine bay would be two distrubtion blocks one for neg/ground and one for power that would supply starter ect. Does anyone have any recommendations for distrubtion blocks would like something heavy duty sealed or close to as to keep water ect out thanks guys

Vte warehouse has some nice blocks. They're not sealed but for a large cable block it's really not necessary. Cover everything in dielectric grease. I also ran another cable inside to an auxiliary blue sea fuse panel for running smaller accessories.

I'll second Blue Sea. I'm a big fan of using Marine components when I'm doing electrical mods.

Back