• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best of Craigslist

How about this one, 80k miles, Waggy Limited.

http://www.canamimports.com/invento...ep-Wagoneer-Limited-4dr-Wagon-4WD-Chandler-AZ

File0_031031_800600.jpg

File0_066464_800600.jpg

Gawd that thing is hideous....... and must weigh WAY more than it should already. Does it have a homemade frame and suspension too? What part is actually '67 Bronco? The vision he had in his mind?

This is a prime example of building/fabbing in a small, narrow space going bad. You can't step back and look at what you're building. I'm guessing he finally got it rolling and pushed it out, looked at what he'd created........ then said "Yeah, no."

At this point, he should remove the axles, make some "custom" steel wheels and 4 posts to mount it in place...... find a park and donate it as a jungle gym for a playground.

Xtra_Lrg_Spring_Jeep__13214.1350071317.360.360.jpg

Last edited:
Gawd that thing is hideous....... and must weigh WAY more than it should already. Does it have a homemade frame and suspension too? What part is actually '67 Bronco? The vision he had in his mind?

This is a prime example of building/fabbing in a small, narrow space going bad. You can't step back and look at what you're building. I'm guessing he finally got it rolling and pushed it out, looked at what he'd created........ then said "Yeah, no."

At this point, he should remove the axles, make some "custom" steel wheels and 4 posts to mount it in place...... find a park and donate it as a jungle gym for a playground.

Xtra_Lrg_Spring_Jeep__13214.1350071317.360.360.jpg

Sweet baby jesus.... step away from the welder slowly with your hands in the air

That thing was sitting for sale on the Mazda dealership lot down here for 6+ months early last year with a $65K price tag.

we had one here at our Hyundai store that looked identical to that jeep. it sat for easily 6 months before they traded it I believe.

we had one here at our Hyundai store that looked identical to that jeep. it sat for easily 6 months before they traded it I believe.

My bad, it was that Hyundai lot on S. Broadway. Mazda, Hyundai.... potato, potahto. lol.

'91 XJ - $12,500 "Dana 44's front and rear"....... "Top half of the rear main leaks"...... "This Jeep has been completely gone through, if part was questionable it was replaced"...........:laugh:

I've got some serious concerns just with the axles....... and drive shafts...... well the one drive shaft......and I'm guessing when it came to looking at anything that required an angle they went with "extreme" and called it good.

00707_8oNM27MtNjO_600x450.jpg

00I0I_fQn1UgEu282_600x450.jpg

Last edited:
Back