• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

99 JGC WJ DD Site(s)?

Alaskan89XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Statement;
I do not think this site is appropriate for discussing DD questions/answers relating to a WJ Jeep Grand Cherokee, ( WJ years '99 through '04), since it only shares 127 parts, plus, or minus, and had a short manufacturing run somewhat parallel to the XJ Jeep Grand Cherokee run.

Question;
Just what is the best singular focused WJ web site out there, that is similar to the expertise, and as per the high quality membership such as found here, (imho), at NAXJA?

Crystal Ball;
My Slightly modified RENIX '89 XJ will continue to provide me the ability to blast through the occasional snow drifts hood high, as well as churn through muddy bogs on one lane roads.., but as for a DD it will only be used for the aforementioned temporal emergency/fun situations that the Chrysler WJ in it's bell's, and whistles stock DD sunny/starry highway posh form, or mode, simply cannot match...

I highly value this site as a continuing paid member for my XJ issues, but I now need an equally deserving WJ site to keep the newer generation type Cherokee up, and running.

Please share here, or PM me

Thanks ahead.., and "Keep the Faith"...:us:

Thanks.., is NAGCA related, owned, or part of NAXJA?

Thanks.., also ANAK pm'd me regards the possibility that additional departments may become added to this site to cover other Jeep Cherokees. COOL!

Back