• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TPS sensor question...

Thank you! I just failed Nox emissions with 4.3 out of a max of 2. Trying to narrow it down. My wideband shows a good afr around 14.7 low load, and about 13:1 WOT. Fuel trims are -3%. The upstream O2 is fairly new (NGK). The downstream is old and will be getting replaced. Cat is in good shape. No exhaust leaks so far as I can tell.

throw a new set of plugs in it. nox is caused a hotter burning of fuel. and the -3% fuel trim might be because your not burning all the fuel from a weak spark.

throw a new set of plugs in it. nox is caused a hotter burning of fuel. and the -3% fuel trim might be because your not burning all the fuel from a weak spark.

All new plugs were put in. It passed CO and HC which mean's it's burning all the fuel. The comb temps are just too high for some reason tho.

Back