• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What is your " To Do List" before SF2012?

dodge van main leafs...steering and long arms...maybe get my sye and shaft finally...

too much stuff right now. Probably at the top of that list - buy a new tow rig...

I still need to put the JCR transfer case skid I have, put in HD shackle relocation brackets on, Detours Tailbone (on order since 9/2011) and their shock relocater's and cheaters that I will order, Treadwright 31's also on back order, regear to 4:10 and if I can put a E-Locker in the front.
Is this too much to do in five months? Hell no.

I would like to get my 44s under the heep, 5.5 RE shortarm kit, and transfer case with SYE installed. I have everything but the frickin time to do it! I may just install the RE stuff and SYE/shaft and learn how to drive!

lets see fix my stupid rear ARB and maybe get my tube fenders finished, and yes save for gas money:shocked:

Replace my stupid flex joint on my track bar. Have my tube doors built by Mr EricsXj. Save some cash for over priced gas.

- dual battery
- dirtbound fan conversion
- 8.8 axle swap(rebuild LSD 410)
- dana30 swap(rebuild joints and bushings, install locker, new brakes 410)
- diff covers
- inverted t steering over the knuckle
- cb install&scanner
- sub install
- sliders
- 3.5" lift
- mount 31s
- hnt
- apn header
- 99 intake
- cowl intake
- install super40
- cargo storage rack
- rad rail shifter
- probably a few things I forgot

Holy crap....

- transmission cooler/ new radiator
- Shackle relocation/ rear shocks
- action fab frt bumper
- 2x6 rocker replacement
- unibody stiffeners
- cut-n-fold rear quarters
- rear locker/diff cover
- re-route exhaust
- some sort of trans/engine skid
- hydro assist.

Finish assembling engine
gear and lock my d30 and F8.8
Swap in my axles
Install my Bilstein 7100's
SYE and shafts
Install my rock rails
Cut rear quarter panel
Bump stops
Install my limiting straps
Install my offroad lights
Install my Deck for some tunes
gas tank skid

ALMOST THERE!

Well - let's see.

Finally cut and fold qtr panels so I can install my tire carrier.
Buy New rear leafs - gonna need something stronger to hold up the tire and tire carrier.
Maybe throw on the Frame Stiffeners
Add Rock Lights
Install the upper rear Qtr Panel Armor I have had sitting in the garage for 2 years.
Replace both Pinion Seals
Radiator Flush

Man - i got a lot to do - LOL

All I have to do is install my front 44. Finish off the drag ling and track bar, which means cutting to the right length and welding them up. Then measure for my front drive line and have it cut down to fit. For some reason it seems to help to have a front driveshaft if you want the front end to help out when in 4-Hi or 4-Lo. Go figure! Then install my skid plate under the t-case and possibly get new shoes for the XJ. (2 of the four are down to the wear ridges and the other 2 aren't much better. But i might be able to get a decent spare out of the set. My current spare is starting to dry rot)

-Fix death wobble
-SS brake lines
-Balance front driveshaft
-Rock Lights
-Fix janky stereo wiring
-Roll cage

I think thats all.... but im sure more will pop up. Can't wait for the event!

Back