• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rubicon Express lift components coils, UCAs, trackbar...

BrettM

NAXJA Forum User
In the next couple weeks I'm going to be selling lots of Rubicon Express lift components.

I'm swapping to front leaves with a Waggy D44, so it's all got to go, even though it's worked great so far.

I have:

-RE 4.5" XJ coils ($150 retail)

-RE SuperFlex Adjustable Upper Control Arms with freshly rebuilt Johnny Joints ($200 retail)

-RE Adustable front Trackbar with new $50 QA1 rod-end/heim (out of my stupidity I jacked up the threads on the old one) ($130 retail)

-RE Extreme Duty Trackbar bracket (has two half inch welds on it that I will grind off, I just put them there to be absolutely sure the bracket didn't shift) ($60 retail)

It's all about 6 months old and in like-new condition.

This will all be available in 2-5 weeks (hopefully closer to 2) so I just want to get it out there and gather interest.

If you add all that up it's $540 retail, I'll probably ask around $300 for everything and would like to sell it all together, but I am willing to break up items also.

I also have 6 (3 pairs) factory rubber coil isolators. When stacked they give 1/2 inch of lift each. I don't want to ship these seperately, but if you want to buy something else I will throw these in for $10 a pair.

Everything is located in NorCal, local buyers preferred, shipping possible at your expense.

Contact me through PM here or email [email protected]

Note to potential buyers:

Nothing will be sold or promised to anyone for at least 1 week, probably more like 2 weeks. I would like to sell everything together, but I have received interest in all of the items seperately, so if I do seperate the prices will be as follows:

UCAs - $120
Trackbar - $75
Trackbar bracket - $35
Coils - $100

These prices are all approximately 60% of retail, and all items are LIKE NEW

-or-

$300 for all

This is not including shipping. At this time these prices are firm. This is great stuff at a great price, I doubt I will have trouble selling at these prices.

I thought of something else; I'm getting rid of my D30 and D35 and all my spare stuff for them so I'll list that here too:

-Dana 30 from 87 XJ, 3.55, 260x joints, good hubs, decent steering linkage, vaccum disconnect...

-Dana 35 from 88 XJ slightly altered for MJ springover, 3.55, non c-clip shafts, drums...

-Driver's side D30 inner and outer shaft with 260x joint

-Driver's side D30 inner and outer shaft with 297x joint

-Passenger's side D30 inner and outer shaft with 260x joint, for axle with vaccum disconnect

-D35 non c-clip shafts, both sides, with bearings

-Timken D30 unit bearing assembly with very low miles

-Steering linkage, in rough shape but fine as a spare

I am interested in the trackbar and bracket. Let me know when you take them off and are ready to sell. Thanks Bob

UCA

I am interested in the UCA's. Let me know when you remove them and check on shipping to 93030. I may be up north in a few weeks as well so we will see how timing works out too.

how much for the dana 30 shafts with 297x joints?

Because I have had a huge amount of interest in this stuff, I decided to just put all the lift stuff on Ebay and let that sort out who gets it.

If you are only interested in part of the package, I'm sure you could buy it all and sell the other parts and break even or maybe even make some money.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2422639208

Thanks
Brett

why do people place an ad on here and then go to ebay. Just wasting our time tempting us with things they never planned on selling here in the first place?

Back