• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BODY ARMOR Rear Quarter Panel armor???

98XJROKS

NAXJA Forum User
I've been looking for rear quarter panel armor since I saw some in Moab this year. I'm posting a picture of what it is i'm looking for if anyone knows where I can find some.

PLEASE HELP.......:worship:

See Picture below.

Last edited:
I'm posting a picture of what it is i'm looking for if anyone knows where I can find some.
IMG_0278.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks..........

I like the ones the THOR makes since they include metal taillight boxes built in.

Their website is down right now though.

andyr354 said:
I like the ones the THOR makes since they include metal taillight boxes built in.

Their website is down right now though.

Send a PM to Avanteone on this site. He's an authorized reseller and I believe he has both 84-96 and 97+ in stock.

98XJROKS said:
I'm posting a picture of what it is i'm looking for if anyone knows where I can find some.
IMG_0278.jpg

thats bad a@@. i would mind trying to make a set, but it looks like they have a slight curve to them...o well guess ill have to dish out a few pasoes to get em

you can make the curve w/ some 2x4's and running over it (so Ive heard)

I plan to make some also, but im going to try to get mine up to the bend at the window and incorporate some tail light boxes over Thanksgiving...

Kind of a crappy picture, but here's what a THOR quarter guard looks like

THORquartersJeep005.jpg

Very nice pieces, fit great, and can take a good beating.

EvansCreek002.jpg

Do you have a Web link for THOR???

C85D4x4 said:
What rear bumper is that?

Mine. I built it.

Edit: Dang, you beat me to it Eli!

I can't find a link to THOR's website, but like John90XJ said, contact Avanteone. He's there distributor/sales guy.

The design has changed a little with what lights are used and how they are arranged, but this is the gen 1 early model XJ guards. Thats also the THOR rear bumper they were making

thor.jpg

dude just make your own. it looks to me like entry level fab work worth 50 bucks at the metal store and a few hours in the garage. good practice, and I'll bet the metal was flat and bent as he fastened it. have fun!!!!

Back