• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Security system quick question

coldcdn

NAXJA Forum User
Quick question about my 1992 limited Cherokee the factory security system when I reconnect the battery is active lights are blinking Etc read through all the post found that there is a green wire with an orange Tracer that you permanently ground to disable the system permanently. On which connector do you splice in to the green wire with the orange stripe I have one on my main black cluster connector and I also have a green with an orange stripe on the connector that goes into my door. I also looked under the dash and I do not have a maroon connector going into anything.

Wish I could help, our 91 acted like it had an alarm last time I disconnected the battery, disconnected and reconnected the battery again after a minute and it was fine after that. No idea if we have an alarm and it’s never done this before in 15 years of ownership. Although the build sheet jeep has on line said we had keyless entry, we’ve never had a key fob either .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back