• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New from Nebraska

PepperRedXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Sorry to see I missed the badlands run, I just recently found the time to actually play with the XJ(red 95) so count me in on the next run.

My name's Tim, I hail from Omaha, still kinda looking for a group to wheel with, looking forward to getting to know you.

Welcome aboard watch out for the Cheese Man! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Aaron, now we must kill you....did you not see the post from Rev...ya cant just let the newbies know all of our little secrets. And no, I will not tell them where we put the cheese......all good tales will be told around a campfire....

Aaron, now we must kill you....did you not see the post from Rev...ya cant just let the newbies know all of our little secrets. And no, I will not tell them where we put the cheese......all good tales will be told around a campfire....

Rev has spoken.......

Its no secret that you have a sick obsession with cheese. Now,Shut up and go eat some cheese!:looser:

Besides there are some things about you he'll have to find out around the campfire that cannot be spoken of! :moon:

and no i missed the post from Rev!

Welcome, there a bunch of guys that come from omaha to wheel Tuttle/Randolf ORV park near manhatten ks.

Yeah, Those are the Just Jeeps of Omaha guys, they're cool, but you have to have kinda been in the club for a long time for anyone to talk to you. Not very friendly to outsiders :dunno:

Yeah, Those are the Just Jeeps of Omaha guys, they're cool, but you have to have kinda been in the club for a long time for anyone to talk to you. Not very friendly to outsiders :dunno:

Niether are we! Who said you could talk to us? :D Ha! Just giving ya a hard time!

:D I gotcha, I'll go sit in the corner for now :sure:

But seriously, you guys seemed pretty cool, figured what the heck..
We try to be. There are some guys that will seem like they are asshats but most of them just give you a hard time. As long as you have thick skin you'll be good to go!

Back