• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I sold out.

MattBlackXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Today I watched my XJ be driven away by a new owner. I didn't think I'd be sentimental about it, but I am. I owned it for 4 years and built it from a bone stock grocery getter into a dual purpose trail rig/daily driver. I certainly didn't have as much money into mods as many guys, but it could hold it's own. Anyway, I sold it because of work and other intrests that kept me from getting it on the trails much. In the future at some point I'll probably buy a cheap XJ that needs some work and start from scratch. I'm already looking forward to that, though it won't be for a while.

I hope the new owner enjoys it.
oink1.JPG

jeeps are like herpes.....

they may go away.. but they're never really gone.....

i felt the same way when family issues forced me to sell my TJ in 2002.... i knew i would get another one.. got my current 99 XJ 5 months later...

Grizzley said:
Want me to find you one like I found Sidriptide? :D

i am forever indebted to you.. (and a few public utitlities that arent getting paid this month because you made me buy a new jeep)

Back