• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How to make your xj look "unique"/ "cool"

Nichkojr.7

NAXJA Forum User
Hello I am 16 and I want to make my XJ look "unique". I went from this
a0246a8f73a9964d48d4bcf7a36d31e2.jpg

To this:
cb475cf55c6d559735947b0d8363cf37.jpg
. It's lifted 3" with 31"s. The white one was lifted 6" on 33s I did all the black paint my self and I want to do the same to the red one but black doesn't really look the greatest on it. So I'm kinda stumped on what else I can do to it to make it look "cool". Any ideas on what else I can do? Thanks!!

1) Black double pinstripe from top of front marker light to top of rear tail light, following the body line.
2) Have all the emblems blacked out.
3) Get that spare tire back out there and add sliders!
4) I got rid of my tall front antenna and replaced it with a short rubber ducky, I don't like tall radio antennas on the front...

drop in a v8:
url]

get louvers:
350p3lg.jpg

Install DD Nav, and replace slider HAVAC controls with knob type:
20kqbg4.jpg

flares:

beaof7.jpg

To each their own. I've never understood the idea of smoking the lenses or putting an eyelid on the headlights. It's unsafe and illegal in most places I've checked.

I'd hesitate to call this unique, either. I could go to the mall and find a dozen Jeeps that look just like this. Aside from the stuff mentioned above, it's not a bad looking rig, just doesn't fulfill the requirement you have for it.

I don't think he does. The angry eyes are neither unique, nor cool. The black lower quarters and end caps look ok, although I prefer the clean monochromatic look.

Just came across this thread....for sure people need to calm down here though. Neither unique, nor cool? If it is to him that's all that matters man. :flame::twak:

Besides the usual lift and tires, I like a non-standard paint job. This is an 85.

Poser.jpg

glamourshot.jpg

Besides the usual lift and tires, I like a non-standard paint job. This is an 85.

Poser.jpg

glamourshot.jpg

Hmmm...that just might work very well on a lwb MJ. Seems it may mask the long skinny look they have.

I like it.

Back