• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

bead locks

yourconfusedhaha

NAXJA Forum User
first off i gotta say it sucked tighening them all down, and now my back is killing me from it

tested them out tonight up in the hills, worked great :D

tires are 35x12.50 coopers, gotta say the jeep looks more proportional now

ATT00238.jpg

ATT00251.jpg

Night and day difference from before. Definitely one of a kind.

I'm assuming the Cooper's are the STT's? Those were my next choice when I bought tires. They work great from what I've seen.

Are you going to try and make it out next weekend to TSF?

so far i haven't lost any air

i didnt want them to leak so i went buck wild with the silacone so that probably helped with them not leaking

dustin, ya im going to try and make it, just got to get a lil bit more gas money

High failure rate? What ends up leaking? I was thinking about a set of weld ons. Thanks

Is

Try assembling 5 of them, only to find out the tire shop didnt get the valve stems sealed, then tearing them all back down, and re-assembling them again.

Now that sucks...

Also, Jason, what part of the assembling did you do? I seem to recall somebody else sitting on the floor bolting those on and somebody else taking them back and forth and back and forth and back and forth to the tire shop...

Back